This research- and evidence-based classroom management system allows teachers to manage the environment while children learn to manage themselves within the structure provided by routines. This management system incorporates small- and whole-group instruction and Learning Centers for positively and proactively creating order in the environment so teachers can focus on instruction.
Goals of the Classroom Management System:
• Children move through the daily schedule in a calm and orderly manner
• Children are actively involved and participate as helpers and leaders
• Children make choices, solve problems, and choose Learning Centers
• Children use their words to express ideas and to identify needs
• Teachers alternate small- and whole-group activities using a Daily Schedule and Rotation Chart to clarify expectations and promote successful learning experiences